When I was young , | 当我年轻时, | |
| I'd listen to the radio , | 常听收音机, | |
| Waiting for my favorite songs . | 等待心爱的歌曲。 | |
| When they played I'd sing along , | 听到播放时便随声歌唱。 | |
| It made me smile . | 这使我欢畅。 | |
| | | | | |
| Those were such happy times , | 那时多么幸福的时刻! | |
| And not so long ago . | 就在不久以前。 | |
, | How I wondered where they'd gone . | 我想知道他们曾去何处, | |
| But they're back again , | 但我所有深爱的歌曲 | |
| Just like a long lost friend . | 他们现在又回来, | |
| All the songs I love so well . | 正如老友失散又重聚。 | |
| | | | | |
| Every sha-la-la-la | 每一句sha-la-la-la | |
| Enery wo-wo still shines , | 每一句wo-wo仍闪烁, | |
| Every shinga-linga-ling, | 每一句shinga-linga-ling, | |
| That they'restarting to sing so fine . | 他们又开始唱得如此动听。 | |
| | | | | |
| When they get to the part | 当他们唱到一个地方 | |
| Where he's breaking her heart , | 令她伤心断肠, | |
| It can really make me cry , | 这真能叫我哭出来, | |
| Just like before , | 正如从前一样, | |
| It's yesterday once more . | 仿佛昔日又重来 | |
| | | | | |
| Looking back on how it was | 回头看 | |
| In years gone by , | 岁月如何消逝 | |
| And the good time that I had | 这些过去的好时光 | |
| Makes today seem rather sad . | 使今天显得令人哀伤。 | |
| So much has changed . | 变化多大啊! |
没有评论:
发表评论